The two ladies that came out to the house on Monday, said the black marks on the car were rubber. Since their buses have painted black bumpers, "it isn't us."
So, off to the collision shop. I asked the guy "what are the black marks?" I was trying not to suggest anything to him. He responded very quickly and forcefully "Well, it's NOT rubber, looks like black paint." He was nice to write on the estimate that the marks " appear to be black paint. Not rubber."
They also refused to reposition the bus to match the angle of damage.
I have a theory on the height difference of the bumper to the damage during the ladies trip out here. I thought the car was on the curb BECAUSE of the impact (the impact causing the car to be pushed up on the curb). Now I think the car was on the curb before any impact. This would make the damaged area lower, perhaps matching the height.
We may never know for sure, since I am 99% sure they will refuse to come back.
Since they didn't introduce themselves, I figured one was the assistant to the transportation director and the other was just along for the ride.
Fun and games! Yes, their time is MONEY! Think about how many reports were suppose to be filed (and the time it takes to fill them out) What about their investigation 7 months after the complaint?
Perhaps a letter to the director is in order??
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment