Tuesday, October 08, 2013

How Angry Am I ???

Well... pretty angry.

First, Almost Dorothy is upset with me. I kind of know why, although I really don't think the problem should be put as all my fault (she was in a pissy mood to begin with). Sent her two I'm sorry cards and gave her a call (answering machine). Haven't heard from her. The Old Man went to Boys Choir and saw her and her husband, but apparently no message for me. I figure the ball is in her court.

After watching several of the New Pastor's You Tube updates, I have figured on a nickname: Uncle Fester (from the Addams Family).

His 12 minute updates just drive me nuts. So many pauses, can't read any faster?? Pauses for dramatic effect?? Don't think so...fast track to fast forward!! And how many times do you have to repeat repeat repeat ?? Bad lighting.. shines on his almost bald head and produces shadows on his eyes (like Uncle Fester).

After last nights meeting I am ready to pack it in. What topped everything was Uncle Fester's attitude and tone of voice.

I don't Bleeping work For Him!!!!

I hope to talk with the Staff Chairperson later tonight.

We will see. The Old Man has no clue, unless things were discussed at Boys Choir, but he hasn't mentioned anything.

No comments: