Thursday, September 05, 2013

Mega Update ?

It has been a while, although, I don't think anyone is reading.. so I might go off. Hope you don't mind.

In the most recent rumors, Miss Hospitality ( and her husband, both were chairs of the Kitchen Committee by the way) have sent the New Pastor an e-mail stating that they were leaving our church for one that had more programs for their son.

I really do wish them well. I have to wonder if they will ever find a church that suits them.

So: Was her e-mail in ALL Caps??  Was this timed to go along with the closing of her new floral "studio" (opened in May ??) ? Could it be true ?

The New Pastor, has not called to discussed the violations in the Safe Sanctuary Policy. I guess he is still thinking and praying over it.

The Old Man has been working on house plans for the Alabama group.

The Old Man has had a few calls from The Lush. When I see his number on the caller id.. I just answer the phone by saying : " I'll get him." Last night they were on the phone for 3 hours.

An aunt and uncle came through the area over the holiday weekend. I didn't see them, but they were planning on seeing the Old Folks. Hope their visit was good. I will find out in a couple of weeks when I go to do the monthly visit.

And speaking of that visit... during the last visit, she said she had been praying.  I got the idea her prayers were for "the Big end." She asked me to pray for her... intent being the same result. Had to bite my lip!!!

1 comment:

Elaine VanDRiver said...

I still read ... and I'll say a prayer for her .... again.