Lots has gone on since the last post. Some for the good and some not so good.
Almost Dorothy and I are talking again, and no mention of her pissy mood and my reaction. I think she wasn't sharing all her problems and they were catching up with her.
Since I don't work for Uncle Fester, I got out of doing the paper work for the Big meeting. Yeah !!
A few more broken policies/procedures have been going on at church. Some have bothered me, and I think perhaps I should just let them go. Thinking of the old saying... give them enough rope to hang themselves.
In old folks news... The 94 year old is now saying: "I'll go quickly when I die, I won't linger." Let me remind you... last year it was "I'll die before it snows."
Oh my
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment