Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Scouting Part Two

First we went to an interstate park, which was a park in KY and VA, in the mountains on the west side. Next were two parks in the central part of the state. Number three (the one that won the vote???) was Westmoreland on the Chesapeake Bay. We headed north, then drove the Skyline Drive south. I wanted to drive the Blueridge Parkway, as it is celebrating their 75th year and I wanted to get a lapel pin. We then went south to check out a park that was next to the NC line. Back north to check out a park in the mountains.

As you can see, always an adventure with The Old Man!

Things said on the trip: Honey, the next car we buy will have to be a blue one... like the blue car on the GPS.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Believe it or not, I think a firmware update can turn that car maroon.

Teresa said...

I was going with a "NEW" car. Yeah... like that is going to happen... hee hee