How many times does a normal person go around the block to find a parking spot in Downtown Cincy?? Well, I did three times around the block.
I had to go back to the big blue church to get somethings left there from the wedding. I took a different route, going over the river by way of the tunnel bridge. This is a bridge without skylights. Really scary!! I took the "Big Mac" bridge back home, which has skylights, but a scary on ramp. Why do some drivers not understand the "Right Lane ends merge left" and want to pass me on the right, then sit in my back seat???
I also was able to see where The Boy works. He gave me a new "switch" thing to replace the one that is getting so hot that the plastic case is turning a nice shade of brown. Yes, burning plastic does cause worry for fires.
In other news: The Wireless Deer Fence is working around the garden. The deer is going for the crab apple tree in the front yard. The zucchini crop is going great and finding recipes is easy. The tomatoes are coming !! The butternut squash is next!
Daughter #2 is getting her infant and toddler certification! Graduation is tomorrow!
Mothers Day
12 years ago
2 comments:
Did the switch work?
Yes, Thank you!
Post a Comment