The big turtle does NOT like pond mates. The current pond mate is now on the injured list and is recouping in the house.
The Little Dog is back here for camp. This will make Shorty happy.
The Old Man had weekend projects that were completed. Of course, his projects included helpers. We all got to go shopping at the auto parts store (one of our favorite shopping places!) The small roof extension over the deck was completed, but the railing lights need to be installed. Since this project was on Sunday, I missed the Ladies party. I did get the gift there (wrapped in fabric!!).
People told me I should get one of those "Me Space" page, so I did. Didn't like it very much, so didn't do much with it (only had one person that would check it). I was "invited" to some connecting site, and joined that too. Haven't figured out what to do with it yet, or why I need it.
Now I am told I should get a "Book Face" page, since most of the family is connected. Can't decide whether to get one of those, but one plus is games!
In other complaints: Since I use grocery funds to help purchase items for church luncheons, I need to purchase things slowly, over time. Knowing that last September we had a Sunday school kick off luncheon, I asked when this year's kick off would be (also wishing it was the same theme, but no, Pastor has a new theme>> arrrH) So when I mentioned the kick off luncheon to the Kitchen Chair, he was upset. Why?? Cause no one had told him!! Because he didn't ask!!!! Because he can't plan more than two weeks in advance!!
The calendar is getting full. September doesn't look to bad yet, but October is going to be church charge conference (Loads of paper work!!) and scouting in Virginia.
Mothers Day
12 years ago
1 comment:
Yes, you should join all of us on Facebook, you'll like it.
Post a Comment