Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Food Service

While in Kalispell MT, we had a great breakfast at a Bar/restaurant/casino. This was a new experience for me, and I wasn't sure how the good the food and service would be. What a surprise!
I ordered an omelet, and the waitress asked how I would like my eggs. With a puzzled look, I replied I thought an omelet was scrambled eggs with stuff in them. Realizing her mistake, we all had a good laugh. While waiting for our meal, the conversation at the next table kept us entertained. The food arrived hot and overflowing the plate. No need to have anyother meal that day! And the price was inexpensive.

So many times, people have trouble with food service. At some point you just need to ask for the check and leave, even if it is as the waitress brings the first drink order.

No comments: