Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Stupid People

I'm done with "those people" on so many levels. Don't like being a quitter, but at some point one has to say enough is enough. I'm there.

The Old Man has been working on building a fence... a really nice fence. I did go up and helped him one beautiful day. Just a few more panels and two gates.

The Old Man went for a CT scan. Will be picking up report and disc today. Questions: Can we make a copy of the disc and look at it ?? Use copies of the images on Christmas cards ? (Oh, wait... don't send out cards) He will be seeing a doctor in Cincy. Not sure if I get to go to that appointment.

By now it is 6 am and I have been up for an hour. Breakfast with The Boys Choir this morning will be interesting.

No comments: