What a fabulous wedding in Missouri! Followed by a few wonderful days at Lake Ozark!! Yes, I caught a few fish (baited my own hook, but the boys had to remove the fish from the hook).
I would post pics, if my camera was working. Taking pictures of a tractor pull in Missouri seems to have been to much for the little camera.
The Old Man has gone to Alabama and Florida for projects. I do miss his help with the kids.
Don't you just hate making a decision, and before you can implement your plan, the situation changes? Well, maybe not all the issues change, but enough to put your plan on hold for an unspecified time.
I have three issues. All three have to do with the church I attend. The first issue may change come June, as new personnel might make a few important changes. The second issue still stands, although we have heard through the grape vine the person was sorry for inappropriate screaming. The third still stands.
Seems strange that I have been asked to open and close the church for a District meeting, as it is for Pastors and Laity. Our pastor will be on vacation (and shouldn't the DS have known), but shouldn't our laity be there (and have keys??)??? Also, where is Miss Hospitality??? Shouldn't this be HER job?
Will be going up north towards the end of the month. The flying Cousin will be there, so it makes for a good time.
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment