Thursday, March 14, 2013

Let It Go

I said my peace, more than once, and grumbled under my breathe a thousand times. Almost Dorothy said the best thing I could do now (still trying to reduce stress) was : Let It Go.

So, when looking for things, instead of asking "What color is it?"  the question will now be "Can you read a @~~**&++ Map??!!!????

In other projects, The Old Man is building shelves in the basement. Wasn't this on my list a few years ago?? Yes, The Boy was kind to bring me a few shelves back then, which are packed with church luncheon/dinner things.

Timing is a bit off for this project. I was hoping that by now I would have the time to work on cleaning/clearing the basement. Since The Old Man is retired, We now have two kids home in the morning and 4 in the afternoon.

I totally understand that he has to check stocks from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, along with checking emails and such. I have from 6:30 am to 8:15 am to do ALL that I want to do. I guess that does give me enough time, although so emails don't come in that early, so they wait a day.

Almost Dorothy has given me some advice about moving a certain someone out of doorways, but it hasn't helped. Her new suggestion is a water pistol or sling shot.

Always fun here !

No comments: