Oh My !! I went to the grocery last night all by myself. It was kind of nice.
The Old Man is working on Daughter # 3's car. And while he is waiting for parts to be delivered, he is fixing the lock on the back door of the van. He would like to use the van to haul tools over to Daughter # 1's house. There he will be working on putting down laminate on the inside steps.
I too, might want to use the van to haul stuff to the church. This Sunday is the first potluck dinner of the year. This dinner is a biggie, the one everyone likes to see how I can change a gym into a dinner place. Also, Almost Dorothy is in charge of the kitchen. Can't wait to see what changes she has under her hat.
At this time, The Old Man is in his chair with an afghan over him and snoring. Did he have a hard day of playing with the kids?
We will be going up to see the old folks soon.
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment