Not sure what Project # The Old Man is on now. Do we count long distance repair consultation as a project?? Many hours on the phone and on the web.
Which brings us to: Sharing or Taking turns. I'm not sure if it me or someone else, but sharing/taking turns is going to become a REAL problem for me.
Since he doesn't have a company cell phone anymore he is having to use our phone. This home phone is connected with the internet so no long distance charges. If he were using a cell, he wouldn't be on the phone so long. So, does he need a cell?? He purchased pay per minute one from the WV friend, but hasn't set it up yet.
This brings us to: Why would he answer the phone in the office (mostly private) to walk into the living room (where baby is sleeping) and talk loudly?? Why is he on the phone when he knows I have calls to make???
Now the computer: Why hover over me ?? I am on early in the morning and in the evening. It is free all day long, and I don't hover those using the computer! AND... if you want to use the computer.. at least get out of the way so I can get out of the room!! This is the same problem I have with people standing in door ways or in the middle of walk ways.
On a positive note: Yes, now I do have someone to shop with! And that is another story!
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment