Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Just Another Update

One friend's truck Project completed, one RV repair project in progress.

Yes, The Old Man is back on the road to help fix an RV. AND~~~ if he gets done quickly, he will be stopping by Indy to work on a drywall project. At least he took his (and a friend's tools).

With him on the road, this means: I don't have to take turns with the phone nor the computer and I get to watch any tv show!! Also, no snoring and a big bed all to myself !!

Yes, he has an overnight bag that is always ready to go.

The huge box is out of the dining room so now I can water all the plants I had to bring in for the winter. If anyone wants the giant/tall tree (must have 10 foot ceilings) they can have it.

I might be ready for Christmas. Then again... maybe not.

After the new year, I will be back on several church committees. I know everyone is wanting updates on Miss Whinner, Miss Doo-Little, Almost Dorothy and others. Yeah.. right.


No comments: