Sunday, June 17, 2012

Changes and Scary Changes

By this time next week, The Boy will be married and we will be doing the traditional Day After Luncheon. The Old Man just figures the luncheon will just happen without him having to plan anything. Apparently, he has not noticed the tubbies of supplies and the extra food in the freezer, but he has noticed the credit card bill.

And Wedding events, I am going to make him an agenda so he knows where he has to be and when, plus what he has to do.

Father's Day gifts included a few project supplies. You understand, these are 10 minute, one person projects that end up taking longer and suck me into helping?

Biggest change: The Old Man went to Church last Sunday and today. I'll let you think about that for a while and get back to me on your thoughts. Networking? Making sure I am not cheating on him? Making sure I don't got shopping (instead of attending church)  and spending his money?  Almost Dorothy said "this is what they do when they get to be this age."

Also at the same level of change: The Old Man wants to retire! What the Blank am I going to do with him being home all day???

No comments: