Sunday, April 03, 2011

Down One Up One

Yeah!! I am no longer the Chairperson on one committee (still on the committee... so I am guessing I am still the secretary of it??). Although, I have taken on a Chair position of a different committee, and since I could not get anyone on that committee to step up and be Vice-chair or secretary, I am guessing I will have to push to get those positions filled.

Why should we call it a committee if only one person is doing all the work??

The new Chair guy doesn't do well with paper work (which is 90% of the job). He would rather not deal with meeting minutes (as if he can remember everything discussed, tabled or voted on.. Ha Ha!), agendas (Well let's just bring up what ever) or reading contracts that might save money. Mr. Minute Man?? Sounds like a good nick name.

Miss Doo-Little has taken on a different office, AND... her past mistakes are/will be surfacing.
Miss Whiner is volunteering all over the place, BUT can't seem to continue a job for more than one time. (Job was for 6 weeks)

On a different topic: Have been fielding calls about THAT house. Think I may (hope) have a special person interested. I explained the situation and "when the time comes." Believe it might be a cash deal, which would be a nice simple exchange. Sure beats the calls that state no funds, credit not good or can I make a deal!

1 comment:

Elaine VanDRiver said...

I'm guessing "that house" is CDG's? We need to catch up, it's been way too long.