Went down to Church to give my favorite Little Old Guy some home grown squash. He and his wife go down to the church on Fridays to help get the program ready for Sunday. My favorite Little Old Guy really liked the home grown squash.
So, I stopped by Pastor's office just to check in. He invited a singing group to come in and sing and have a fellowship pot-luck luncheon. So far this sounded ok. He was asking if I could do my thing (setting up decorations for the fellowship luncheon)... so far doesn't sound bad. So WHAT Sunday are we talking?? Yep... the 26th! The day after THE WEDDING and same day as the DAY AFTER Cookout.
I was going to borrow tables and chairs for the cookout, guess I still can borrow a few. And decorations... Yep, will be using flowers from the wedding!! Boy do we have this covered !! We can totally do this!! And have a great cookout!
Mothers Day
12 years ago
1 comment:
Oh man! That's a lot going on that weekend. Try to enjoy being with the family and not worrying about the church luncheon too much. I wish I could be there to celebrate with you all.
Post a Comment