First two pics show the little rocks. The third pic shows how the have grown in the last week! There is a coffee mug on top so you can see how big they are getting. Remember they are planted in the ground about 6-7 inches. The Old Man is still shoving them into place by moving them over boards, kind of like the Egyptians (but no rollers). The floor jack... yep my idea! The Boy came over to learn how to plant rocks and I think he had fun.
Of course, I had 6 or 7 jobs on my list of things to get done, but watching The Old Man struggle with the first rock, I had to go out and ask if he needed help. I was willing to give him an hour, but that turned in to 5. So, I hope the Wonderful niece will understand if not all things get cleaned. At least I hope the food will be good!.
The Last of the Lent church dinners will be on Friday! Didn't go to the last one, as I had The Virus. Did receive calls stating that I was missed and some didn't know how much I did when I was there.
We will have an Easter dinner on Sunday. Between The Boy and I, we have convinced The Old MAn to take the Wonderful Niece and the Greatest Brother-in-law out to dinner on Saturday. I think our guests will enjoy the place! Everyone has been there before, except for me, and had a great time. Sure hope we don't have to plant anymore rocks while they are here!
Need to go finish my list of things to get done! Have a Fun Opening Baseball day!
1 comment:
It's a good thing they are growing straight!
Post a Comment