I guess what really bothers me about the whole thing is, that instead of calling someone directly (as I directed them to do if they really HAD to know), they went a sneaky way around. And I can just hear them giggling. They did admit to the second person:"well, it's really none of our business".
They really push my buttons! No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to let it go. Why do I let them get to me!?
The only way I would go to their party in July would be if you tied me to the roof of the car!
Mothers Day
12 years ago
4 comments:
I understand. Its hard to deal when you are being blamed for something, then others go and do the same thing and its okay. Been there. Only do the party if you have to. show up spend 45 minutes and leave saying you have another engagement.
I don't blame you. Its hard to sit back and be blamed for something, and then others turn around and do the same thing. I wouldn't go to party unless its an absolute neccesity. Then make apprearance, bow out saying you also have another commitment that day.
I understand. Being blamed for something and then having someone else turn around and do the same thing, sucks. Been there. I wouldn't go to party unless its absolutely neccessary. Then I would make short apprearance and bow out saying I had another commitment that day as well.
So it sounds like we will be tying you to the roof of the car, eh? Remember, bugs are protein!
It's not really a big deal. Yeah, they are nosy and it's none of their business, but in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter.
Post a Comment