So, the neighbor is moving. We can tell cause the HUGE moving van was there on Sunday, Tuesday and today. Their packers came on Monday. Just wonder when their final day will be, as I saw the movers putting boxes back in the garage before the movers left for the day.
Now, I have moved a few times. A guy comes out a week or so before your move date. He looks over the amount of things to be moved. He makes notes, and figures out how many boxes (sizes and shapes) and how many packers are needed to get the packing done in one day. The day before moving, the packers arrive with boxes, tape and paper. They pack everything, including the dust. They will leave bedding for you to sleep on the last night, as it can be boxed quickly the next day. Moving day, the movers come and put everything in the big truck, and there you go.
So, I don't understand this four day procedure. Can't wait to see if they come back tomorrow.
And I am the nice neighbor that has the cars parked out of their way so the huge truck can turn around using the little dead end street. Wonder when the party will be??? And, the neighborhood click just keeps getting smaller and smaller!! Isn't this great!!
Mothers Day
12 years ago
3 comments:
Yes, the movers were back again today!
Yes, the movers were back again today!
you are silly
Post a Comment