Monday, February 28, 2005

Cleaning of the jewelry

Today I took the jewelry in for it's semi-yearly check up and cleaning. The clerk is the same one that has been waiting on me for the past three times, so she knows about the four birthstone pendants in the box that I dislike. She asked if I was going to do anything with them. I told her, no and that were going to stay in the box. She then asked about resetting the stones into something I would wear. I reminded her, it was the stones I disliked (well maybe not the pearl).
She then asked if I would like to look at the ring that matched the necklace I always wear. I replied, only if I can swap it for these four pendants. Ah.. I got a no on that one.

I have brainstormed on what to do with them. I have ruled out earings ( as two of them are the same), making a charm bracelet, making a brooch, and wearing them separately.

Any ideas??

2 comments:

Sara said...

Why not a broach? You could make a kitty... with yellow eyes, a pearl nose, and a blue stone on the collar...

Anonymous said...

Sara has a good idea. I love my sister!--Leslie