Sing it with me (yes, it is a song) as I feed the dog. Yep, I did it! Feeding the dog on Sunday, I slipped in the snow and fell flat on my back. I didn't spill any of the wet food, but the dry stuff went all over the yard. Of course, the dog was all about getting the food, and maybe had a fleeting thought " Oh, she is trying to play." As I laid there, my first thought was " Did I break anything?" I took inventory quickly, and realized no bones were protruding through my clothes. My head did have an ache, but no lumps. Next, I wondered if the Old Man was watching, and was he laughing his tushie off. I got the wet food in the dish, brushed myself off and carefully went back up to the house. The Old Man had not caught the graceful fall nor the delicate recovery, so I was safe from being the target any jokes. The Old Man was a bit upset I brought in snow. Well, better snow than dripping blood. So, how was your day?
Mothers Day
12 years ago
1 comment:
At least you have snow... it was 53 F here yesterday, and I thought I had moved to Minnesota, not Georgia!
Post a Comment