Anyone make a New Year's resolution?? I don't make them, so I don't break them. Is that a double negative?
What we do have is a "to do list." Seems it just keeps getting longer and longer. I get overwhelmed just reading it, and hope it will mysteriously go away.
And what is it with Engineers? If you are building something, say a cornice board, it can't be off by even a 1/32 of an inch. The thing is going to be covered with padding and fabric, it won't be seen, it doesn't matter! And if a guest in the house does notice it.. well, they don't need to be in my house!
Engineers :Placing of the newer table: 1)Let's measure the space three times 2) Dust it once (like it is ever going to be dusted again..Ah!) 3) measure the base to see if it is "in square" (The base is molded wrought iron, for Pete's sake!) 4) Measure for the glass over hang four times 5) Place the glass on the base 5) Remeasure the over hang and relace the glass three more times.
Me: Placing of the newer table:1)There is a huge empty spot in the dining room. 2) bring in the base and place it in the huge empty spot. 3) place glass on table 4) leave room
I'm going for the wine now.
Mothers Day
12 years ago
2 comments:
Next time just find something else to be busy with while they bring in the table.--Leslie
yah, quit yer bitchin
Post a Comment