When I got home from work, I needed to type out and print some minutes for a meeting. While I was printing, I noticed there in the printer tray some address labels that needed to be put onto boxes for the boy. Now the labels are huge and I have to IM the boy to have him resize them. So while that is happening, child number two IM's in with some insurance problem. Then I have to get my stuff printed, the new labels taped on boxes and get them to the Fed Ex place, when child number one calls and wants me at the meeting early. It didn't stop there.. after the meeting.. child number three IM's to ask if she can have a puppy.. wanting me to watch it for only 18 weeks.
Up side to this: the puppy will be here over New Year's.. when the mother-in-law's will be here and she is not an animal lover. This will give her something to complain about instead of the usual things!!
Question: Is it strange to have two cats sleeping on a featherbed?
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment