Yep, now have a twitter account. Haven't quite figured out how to tweet on my own just yet. Did answer a tweet though.
And yes... got it so we ( Almost Dorothy and I) can snoop on someone without having to go through His blog. Just didn't want Him to get a bigger head watching His blog counter going up as His Twitter account is attached to His blog.
Since He is so great at communication, it took only two weeks for us to confirm the announcement that some other District will be trying to place him.
The Old Man gets home tomorrow night late. It will be nice to have company! And... after spending 8 hours with "Little Miss No I'm Not Taking A Nap" I can get a break ??? Seems The Old Man has a long list of projects when he returns.
When I asked about a Headboard, he asked who is that for? ME !! Wonder if that will be completed??
Just printed out a No Solicitation sign for the front door. Very tired of getting the windows, lawn, and roofing people ringing the door bell. Perhaps I should just let "Little Miss No I'm Not Taking A Nap" handle salesman??
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment