Monday, November 18, 2013

Tweeting

Since I don't have Windows 7 or 8, seems I can't tweet. Even though I sing and whistle to G-Child # 3 all day !

If I could tweet, perhaps I could stay in the loop. The Boy did set up "hangouts" for me... right.. as if I can find that appie thing!

The Old Man is in Florida and coming home this Saturday. Will be nice to have him back and helping with Blondie.

Almost Dorothy and I are trying to figure out if Uncle Fester is 1) a bully 2) a narcissist 3) paranoid.  He has been announcing events (as if a committee planned and voted on the event.. so #1), Most used word: "I." Second most used word: "Me."(#2) and takes things off the secretaries desk marked "confidential" and for the finance chair only (#3). There are other examples, these are our favorites.
One of the goals for the church in 2014 is to increase membership/attendance. Perhaps someone might interject the word and thought "Retention." The couple up front stopped coming because Uncle Fester walks around and has his back to them all the time. The Screaming Lady didn't like the fact he announced a children's event would be different this year, even though she was in charge and working on a different program. Screaming Lady's daughter and children come for Sunday School and then leave to go to a different church for worship. There were several families not there this past Sunday.

Will be going up for Thanksgiving Lunch with the old person (the other two old people are going somewhere else for lunch) and then to have Thanksgiving Dinner with all those 24 year olds. The cats are on their own for the day.

No comments: