Tuesday, November 27, 2012

WV Project

The Old Man left Sunday for WV. He emailed on Monday evening to let me know to take the White Caddy off the insurance. He did get some money for junking it, so again, how does this work with his Car Math??

Before he left, The Old Man was checking into cell phones and cell phone plans. 

I didn't go to the Women's Gathering meeting at church on Monday night. One story is the ladies are trying to re-organized the "official" ladies group. The other story is the ladies want some kind of ladies Circle. When they figure out what they are doing, I will decide on attending.

I did put up the tree and put out the lights outside. Some gifts have been ordered or purchased. No last minute stuff ???

Remember, the Santa Table does have cheese, crackers, meat, veggies and other healthy things. Just saying...

Any gift suggestions for a really old person?

No comments: