Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Old People and Church Nominations

Left the house at 6:50 and arrived in Dunkirk at 10:15. One stop for goodies and yes, loads of school buses. Brookville must have new bus stops for the children. Through the downtown area, there were white poster board (hand written : School Bus Stop) signs taped to posts.

Spent an hour with you know who. She is complaining of dizziness. When asked about the symptoms, she firmly said "I'm dying!"
If you know me well, you will know I had several nasty responses filling my mind, BUT I was nice and bit my tongue. I screamed the whole way home!!

Saw the other old people. They seem to be doing okay.

Got home in time to attend the church nominations meeting. I did get my digs in on Miss DooLittle and Miss Whiner. Kept my mouth closed when it came to"Her" and  her husband, as they are now the Golden Couple (favorites). Almost Dorothy has questions about those two. Have another meeting in two weeks.

No comments: