I have a theory about dress shopping. Some put on their best, bling and all, and take their friends along to the stores. I have tried that, but never found a thing.
So, I wear that "why and when" did I buy that flowered top (well, it does hide stains), a pair of jeans, comfy tennie runners, old Timex watch, the Lucky Black socks and go by myself. Hey, what formal dress doesn't look good with those Lucky Black socks!! Or even a pair of fancy shoes!
Found the dress in the color I wanted!! (and at a nice price). Found an outfit for the rehearsal dinner (inexpensive!!). Then went on a hunt for shoes. Found a pair I'm not thrilled with, but couldn't pass the bargain.
Saw the Hat that would (could) be the topping on the cake.... but it was a tad big, not my favorite design, had been tried on by someone wearing way to much makeup (wouldn't show) and was $128.00 !!!!!!!!!! I passed.
take care
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment