So is The Old Man totally unaware ?
Now, we had discussed inviting an in-law couple. And yes, we invited them, but don't think they are coming. I had no problem with that discussion or invitation.
The Old Man has asked one of his Old Friends to the first part of the Family Reunion. I believe this would be the first few days we will be there, and Yes, it is not really part of the Official Start. But, No discussion, just an announcement that he had given the invite.
This "Old Friend," shall we call him "The Lush" ??? I don't care for him one bit. That is putting it mildly!!
Seems The Lush doesn't know how to get to the Reunion place. Hello...did anyone mention an old fashion map or atlas??? Going to the Library or using his son's computer and printer to google/mapquest directions??
Out of the 65+ people going to Reunion, not one has asked us how to get there.
The Lush called The Boy and then The Old Man to have "us" print and snail mail him a map and directions.
So the two issues are: 1) Inviting someone to MY vacation without discussion/permission, 2) asking this _*%^@#~~*** _ person, 3) expecting me to print and snail mail directions with a map.
Just WRONG!!!!
Mothers Day
12 years ago
2 comments:
Mail him wrong directions lol
I really thought about that! Or directions to a different place.
Then I went out and bought a hat!
It always costs The Old Man $$$$ when he screws up!!!
Post a Comment