Went out shopping.
Why do people like to be in my bubble?? At one store, I was crouched down looking at something on the floor, when a lady just HAD to reach for a 6x48" plaque above my head. Guess she thought I just might grab all 18 plaques before she had a chance to get one for herself?
So, I was headed to a Big Blue Box Home improvement store. I was singing to the radio, making my right and left turns. I turned into the parking lot, and walked into the store. To my surprise, the store was re-organized and every sign was Orange! As it finally dawned on me "Hey... your in the wrong store!", the greeter asked if I needed any help. Coming up with a quick reply, I said I didn't know if I needed a cart or a basket. At least this store sold the brand of item I needed.
When I got home, the powder room potty was running. A few years ago, this is the one that wasn't broken, but the Old Man had to fix anyway.
I should put up more lights... then maybe I'll get into joy of the season.
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment