What is going on?? I watch a little late night tv and go to bed. Have a dream that some little creature is tickling my nose, only to find Little White Kitty messing with me. Now this is at 1:54 in the morning. So we go downstairs to give her a bowl of food. At 2:53 she is back purring and messing with things on the night stand. At 3:10 Hairy decides to get in on the act. Then 3:22 finds Little White Kitty back messing with me. As she goes downstairs, I sneak to the other room. Then I have a dream about stealing an old van and wake up. Soon, The Old Man comes in to say good bye, he is going to work. Back to sleep?? This morning I could have slept in, but then I get a call from Daughter #1 asking when the courthouse opens.
No wonder why I like my naps!
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment