So, I signed onto Facebook. I really like the Farmville game and the Restaurant game! Wish I had more neighbors! Please come join!
With the farm game you don't have to dig up big rocks or worry about watering or rain! It is nice!
It is nice to see what others are doing. Especially since everyone else has a life!
The Old Man took vacation, but ended up staying home. He started a new project of adding a roof over the shed deck. Of course he included me in his project! Now he was suppose to go to Alabama this weekend, but the rain is keeping him home. I think.... I HOPE he goes into work!! I had to keep repeating that MONDAY'S are MY DAY OFF!! You don't mess with MY DAY OFF.
The Little Dog is back for a while and is getting real comfortable staying here. That worries me!!
I hate when teeth hurt, cause it hurts my head and I can't sleep. Monday I go see a guy.
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment