Monday, April 28, 2008

Alabama

What a nice vacation! Good weather, good friends and good food!
Went on a pontoon boat ride/fishing trip of Smith Lake. Saw a lot of homes and lots for sale. One place had a chair lift from the boat dock up the bank to the home, looked like a carnival ride! Glad we took munchies, as we didn't stop for food.
Fished from the dock, and I almost caught a huge fish. Well, he took my line out and down so fast I didn't see him. He was nice to leave me my hook, but took my bait.
Yes, I did pick up a real estate book. Dad found a nice place and it didn't cost an arm or leg like most places!
Think I will go back.

1 comment:

Elaine VanDRiver said...

Glad you had a good time. Looking for real estate, huh? Doesn't it get really sticky hot in Alabama? : )