Friday, November 30, 2007

Political Calls

Before the election, I was receiving many calls from both major political parties.

When I moved here, I wanted to be able to vote, so I registered and "declared" one major party over another. I didn't "join" the party, as you would join a church or other organizations. I have never been invited to any of their get picnics or parties. Yes, they have knocked on my door asking very nicely for my vote, and isn't it nice that they took the time to show me a friendly face.

But these automated phone calls, well I am just not happy about getting them. They come when baby is sleeping or bubble bath time!

So, what to do? I called both major party headquarters and nicely ask them to take me off their call list! I think I may have to do that again soon, so I don't get them in 2008.

No comments: