Why do I seem to run into dumb people all the time? At the grocery store, I was looking at a display and a lady came next to me and just stood there. There was enough room for her to pass, or she could have walked around the isle (like I do), but no! I moved my cart a full 2 inches, and then she passed. So, i said "You are welcome" to which she started to laugh.
One of the guys from church purchased an outdoor shed (not assembled, and in two cardboard boxes) and put the boxes on the other side of the building where the shed will be placed. Not only did he put it hundreds of yards from where it will be placed, he put it on the playground for the child care! He never asked where to put the boxes, nor did he tell anyone. Then it rained! He never thought about coming back and getting the cardboard boxes out of the kids play area nor out of the rain! Dumb people!
Mothers Day
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment