Webster's Dictionary states: interrupt v.To break the continuity of something; to intervene abruptly while someone else is speaking or performing.
People that interrupt are being discourteous and down right rude. It also breaks your consentration of the subject under discussion. And some times the interruption has nothing to do with the subject.
I seem to run into these people in three commiittees at church, and now with a lady on a different board.
I don't understand why people interrupt and it is driving me nuts.
Mothers Day
12 years ago
2 comments:
you should ask daughter #3 why she does it....
Unfortunately...i am an interrupter. It's something some people just can't control i'm afraid. I don't know about your ladies that interrupt you...but my biggest thing is...i get so fixated on an idea and so excited that perhaps my idea will help/explain whatever the situation being discussed is that i can't wait. And before you know it it's out of my mouth before i can stop it!! I swear sometimes it's just ridiculous!!
Post a Comment